Businesses in this technology era are constantly looking for new, effective and innovative ways of reaching out to their potential customers. And many know that using just one channel is not effective anymore. Below are a list of traditional ways of which online businesses use to reach their potential clients:
- SEO: is optimizing a website or webpage to rank higher on search engines and attract more organic traffic.
- Content marketing: is creating and sharing valuable, relevant, and engaging content to attract and retain a target audience.
- PPC marketing: is paying a fee for each click on an online ad that drives targeted and immediate traffic to a landing page.
- Email marketing: is communicating with prospects and customers via email to build relationships, increase loyalty, and generate sales.
- Affiliate marketing: is rewarding affiliates for bringing customers or leads through their own marketing efforts.
- Influencer marketing: is collaborating with influential people on social media platforms to promote products or services to their fans.
- Video marketing: is using video to showcase products or services and capture attention, demonstrate value, increase engagement, and improve conversion rates.
- Social media marketing: is using social media platforms to connect with prospects and customers and increase brand awareness, generate leads, foster loyalty, and drive traffic.
- Podcasting: is creating and distributing audio content that covers topics related to products or services and establishes thought leadership, reaches a niche audience, builds trust, and drives traffic.
However, there are many other online marketing strategies that can be effective depending on the goals, budget, and industry of each business. The key is to choose the right mix of strategies that suit your business needs and measure their results regularly. For instance you could use a method known as cold outreach.
Cold outreach in business is a form of outbound marketing that involves contacting prospects who have no prior relationship with your brand or organization. The goal of cold outreach is to introduce them to your product or service and make a sale. Cold outreach can be done via email, social media, direct mail, phone calls, or a combination of different channels. It is a cost-efficient and effective way of getting people to know about your product or service.
Some of the benefits of cold outreach are:
- It can help you reach a large number of potential customers in a short time.
- It can help you target specific segments of the market based on your ideal customer profile.
- It can help you generate qualified leads and appointments for your sales team.
- It can help you build brand awareness and credibility in your industry.
- It can help you test and optimize your value proposition and messaging.
Some of the best practices for cold outreach are:
- Research your prospects and personalize your messages based on their needs, pain points, and interests.
- Use a clear and compelling subject line or headline that captures their attention and curiosity.
- Provide value and relevance in your message and explain how your product or service can solve their problem or improve their situation.
- Include a clear and specific call to action that tells them what to do next, such as replying, booking a call, or visiting a website.
- Follow up with your prospects until you get a response or a rejection. Use different channels and formats to increase your chances of getting noticed.
There are tons of tested and tried cold outreach calls and email templates scattered all over the internet, just google it if this approach appeals to you. However, to be able to do any cold outreach of any kind, you will need contacts in the form of email addresses, phone numbers, social media handles, company names and the contacts of key decision makers in the firms you want to reach out to. I will show you how to do this in a bit. But before I reveal to you, one last thing about cold outreach: It’s like scattering your seeds all over the place hoping that at least one will land in a fertile ground and sprout gracefully so it’s almost a game of chance, but they do work that is why companies all over the world still practice it. The number of cold calls or emails a day needed to score a deal depends on various factors such as the quality of your leads, the effectiveness of your pitch, the industry you are in, and the product or service you are selling. However, some general statistics and benchmarks can help you estimate how many cold calls or emails you need to make to achieve your sales goals. But in general, it’s a win-win situation if you plan, test, learn and redefine your methods. For me, one thing stands out – getting quality or legit leads. And on quality leads, you can subscribe below to get started on our free automated lead generation tools + a user manual on how to use the tools.
Quality Leads is Key
Quality leads are crucial to the success of your cold outreach. That is why in this article, I’m going to introduce to you a new piece of technology in the form of a magic API (Application Programming Interface) that can help you find all kinds of legit business leads, both B2B & B2C leads in any field, industry, country and demographics you can think of for free. I’m talking about harvesting legit contacts from social media or websites without stress. If your source lives on the internet, and has a web page of any kind, our cool API can grab whatever contact details you want for your cold outreach endeavors.
This is what our tool can do for you and your business:
- To extract email address on pages of websites
- To find domain names from a list of (people’s names)
- To enrich domain names
- To find an email
- To set a contact as converted
- To update the score of a contact
- To update a contact
- To create a contact
- To add domains to unsubscribe
- To add emails to unsubscribe
- To stop sending emails to a prospect
- To verify a list of emails addresses with the API
Too technical to use?
I know many people are not sophisticated in terms of using tech tools, maybe because of the fear of breaking things or not being able to make things work as expected…agreed. But this API tool we are discussing is very easy to use I can assure you. And to make things easier for the user, we’ve compiled a smart useful manual/documentation(E-book) available in a downloadable PDF format. All you have to do is:
- Request for a free copy of the manual below
- Your request will automatically give you access to the Free trial of the API tool and other useful tools so you can try them out by yourself.
And if you have any questions or need support, you can direct them to us and we shall respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to let us know how our API helped your business, leave us a review whenever possible. Also, take advantage of this promo for free.
I hope this helps you understand what cold outreach is and how to get started. Please don’t forget to share.